Friday 12 July 2013

That's not serious; it's just human.

Yes it's about making mistakes. We have always been psychologically nourished that mistakes are part of life, and it's totally human to do them. It's always believed that making 
mistakes simply means we are learning faster.

But somehow, when I am having my cappuccino, watching outside windowpane just next to my working desk, I reminiscence my old deeds. And out of those many bloopers, faux pas, there are always some, which are small but can never be forgotten.


Some mistakes forever remain with us, at least for me, the small pinches of past, as small as having said some lines to someone(even opposite person might not have noticed), I always try to alter those lines in my head and think, wished had said it in more rightful way.

Truly, according to procedure I had learnt from these tiny pieces of so called mistakes also, 
but that's not important in real life, what we secretly aspire how we could have altered the situation then.

I always wonder, man made the computer and he did this fantastic job of drawing "backspace/Delete" key. He knew, he will make mistake and what God hasn't given him, a chance of altering things he has already done, he can do it!!!But this great invention has made us capable of making more mistakes not in just computers, but in tangible world also.

And man trying to brag his intelligence, thought of using "Sorry" as a similar weapon (as "backspace/Delete"). It does help, but we as humans have also cultivated this shameless attitude of being egoistic!!!

I can only conclude one thing we are making mistakes, we are learning from it, we are finding ways to eradicate possibility of doing them again, but we are still at a mistake :)

2 comments:

Webby said...

Nice post. Brings to attention one's insight and his behaviour towards life.
I like the way you simply write just your mind out in your posts. Many people find it hard to express it in words and there you always are, with a generic one which each one in this world might be thinking of.

kritika said...

thanks renu...
I sometimes feel, I have left with nothing new.
but then I pick up my cup of coffee,and adrenaline disbalance creates another post.

Popular Posts