Wednesday 21 September 2011

I am back...


  It took me time to realize, what exactly is going in my mind. But I couldn't make out; as always!!


So I thought, "Let's write something." And then I thought again, but still I couldn't make out. 
And then I decided to write something what I am going through. I sat back; and thought and thought. And believe me, I still couldn't make out 




I see the world around and felt that if nothing is constant, why should my views be? Why do I need to decide and write about something every-time. And here, my superbly devil mind tells me: "Let your blog be as dynamic and crazy as you are."


   And it just took me 1/2 sec of thinking....


The above para is a tribute to : CATCH 22.




With time, my mind has matured and behaves like a grown up; that needs to pour out what it thinks, somewhere. As always , this time too, I will try to be regular on my blog.




I am not writing much today what I thought I might; but just raising the eagerness of people, who might have got interested by this article. So keep waiting, and I promise this time you wont be disappointed; and yet again hopefully! 








P.S.: for those who have read the articles of this blog before. I am in love with the name of the blog and cannot think of changing it 

5 comments:

Ankita Saikia said...

hey... how com i never saw ur blog until today... :O

kritika said...

Cause I never wrote :)

Vijyesh said...

Haven't read any of the posts before as I didn't know about it :)

Keep posting!

Mohita Menon said...

"Let your blog be as dynamic and crazy as you are" liked this line a lot!!

Hope your blog stays dynamic from now on :)

Keep posting :)

siddhartha chitranshi said...

every blog is an opportunity for me :D
hai na mohita

Popular Posts