Tuesday 23 July 2013

Really disconnected



When you see something so strong, only one thought which crosses my mind;
"All the people, who have touched my life ever, are important for me, I might be disconnected from them somehow, but believe me not always by choice!!!"
I feel, it's just not be me, but many others like me, who are feeling as detached as being depicted here(in video). But all these barriers are self-made, all the gadgets, social media, will always create less of human interaction in actual. Its just we cant run from any situation now, but can only realise it time to time, whats more important.

Lately I met many of my old friends, whom somehow I have lost interaction in tide of time, but it made me feel its never too late, every relation preserves the charm we built over the years, so that we can enjoy it all our life :)

2 comments:

Webby said...

Someone has rightly said "A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation, doesn't always need togetherness. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part" :)

Savvy said...

Bang on! That's a very powerful video and observation. Knowing or unknowing we keep switching from the ignored one to the too-engrossed, disconnected one.

Surprisingly just after I read your post, an old friend pinged me on GTalk. The 10min conversation is enough to keep the fragrance of our relationship alive even if we don't interact for the next few months. I believe when we connect, we should connect completely, and be mentally present in that moment completely.

Popular Posts