Tuesday 2 July 2013

Sparks in Mundane Life


Woke up in morning see newspaper,  petrol prices hike, diesel prices hike, milk price hike, and little relief mid season 50% SALE has started. The END.

Isn't it the whole story of our life, we get effected with little things, but we tend to close our eyes or become helpless with the things which really need our attention. And in this day-today life, if someone like Anna Hazare comes, and ignite little sparks, they fade away as soon as we reach office desk and see that mail from our managers!!!

I am not sure what we really are missing, as I am also a victim of what, I wrote above. Sometimes I think, writing can help, as it can bring many people like me together; but at other moments I think many like me are just writing down, and waiting for the right time; which never comes. And like a free bird I keep changing my direction of thoughts, then I start trusting in discussing with people directly, which I believe might result in eruption of ideas, but all these extinguish as soon as we move in different direction. Very simply it can be concluded, we know what is going wrong, what we need to do, the only thing we are not sure is when it needs to be done.

You all might be wondering what made me write all this early in morning when many of you might be deciding your weekly task, it all happened within, due to below video of Satyagraha ( the upcoming movie).


I hope you will enjoy the trailer and wait along with me for the movie, but lets wait for something more crucial; that particular Time, when we really have to stood and might have to acquire stronger role in deciding our own fate, as it is linked with our Nation in every-way!!!


Jai Hind !!!


No comments:

Popular Posts