Thursday 18 July 2013

Its gonna be totally positive.

I know many of you who read my posts( even those who don't want to, but are forced :P), must be feeling my thoughts are never moving in one direction( even I think same); and that is why, somehow, I always tend to justify my blogs title( NOT intentional!!!). Being a positive person, my post tend to showcase mix reaction of being optimistically negative :D.

I thought of writing something very affirmative today. So here I begin.

"I should have said it", from last two days my mind is complaining me again and again; that I always lose the correct point of saying things. And than change of scenario, when I was least expecting, I got a chance  to say what my mind is planning from so many days, Bang On!!!

Walking slowly on pathway (while going back home), nothing much to do; instead of putting key in the door, I ring my neighbors doorbell(just to ask about maid) , and what, I was being awaited for a birthday bash, with lots of new people to interact with.

Left drying clothes in balcony today, with monsoon ringing alarms now and then, and with God's grace, they are still there without being soaked again and again. :) .

" I would be on leave tomorrow", something when you hear from your maid, your life feels doomed. But I asked her to change plans, though without much hope. And next day in morning you see her standing on door :).

All of above happened in a single day with me; which makes me believe, yes, life never compromises in giving you chances and similarly we should never anticipate in grasping all of them!!!

There are many lessons of life in small things also; 
* learning should never stop in life, even a falling leaf brings bagful of knowledge with itself
* patience is a inflexible medicine, which will work at its own pace, but yes very effectively;
* being positive is as necessary as breathing-in oxygen all the time
* and finally happiness lies in you, don't grope for it outside ever!!!

 This is for the life we live :")

Something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right


---A very positive Kritika



3 comments:

chirpymirages said...

"...We should never anticipate in grasping all of them". Well written! by a Very Positive Kritika :)

kritika said...

thanks Karthik :)

Savvy said...

Nice post! You are one of the few people who look so balanced, positive, and blissful as if you play a beautiful, melodious, happy song within!
Loved this: 'finally happiness lies in you, don't grope for it outside ever'.

Popular Posts