Wednesday 24 April 2013

Think, and Answer

A question which will keep rising till we find the right solution ...
I opened today's TIMES OF INDIA ( Delhi  version ) and I saw one full page dedicated for rape crimes.
And I wondered is it going to be official now, that we will have one special page for Rape Crimes like we have for editorial, cricket, and many other classifications.
And somewhere I fear that single page soon wouldn't be sufficient to hold all of them!!!

I really want to ask all my friends today, is there really something which we can do at our level?
Yes we need stricter laws and government has to give harsh punishment but other then that isn't there something which we can do to safeguard our family and educate that sick poor man who uncannily  takes part in this devilish crime!!!

I am expecting some fruitful actions from this post, not just thoughts to ponder; but really something to do about..

No comments:

Popular Posts