Friday 5 April 2013

The One who

I am having goosebumps before I can even think of writing about him. For the people who know me, might know my craze, my idiotic fantasies, and truly I will always have a heart which will beat for him. Yes I am gonna talk about none other then Shah Rukh Khan ...YES the King Khan.

Ever since my childhood, I have been mesmerized by him. I have seen him smiling with those sweet dimples, more then I have seen myself smiling in mirror.

I started my journey of liking him by adoring the character he played at that age. The dream he created in eyes of  me and many like me, are the adolescent fancies every child has.

Gradually both of us grew, and I learned that more than a character he is an individual, he also have a life beyond those shown on silver screens. He is a person who believes in people, and respect the hard work they put in. He is someone who is grounded and knows his roots.

Its fun to know how he carries his egos and humbleness together, how he is scared of making friends who will be with him for his stature but not for who he is.

He is someone who has always shown to the world, that one grows with his family and without family even the biggest success and dreams lose their true entity. May be this is the reason I believe in him, that life can only outgrow with the people who love and trust in you.

He gives me vision, that its never late, and you just need to take that big leap beyond horizon, and whenever you stumble never ever forget: the path you took to go above is the same which will bring you back. Its the strongest axiom of life, which we cant afford to miss.

I have seen him doing wrong films, I have seen those movies and silently told him hope you never did this.
I have seen his fans disliking the work he is doing now, and forgetting the past ones, its true who lives in past these days; but I relish his good work always.

I wish one day I can meet him and just say thank you for what good work he has done and ask him to be same forever :) YOU WILL BE MY SHINING STAR :)


"The One who took my Heart away always and always "
 

Kritika

5 comments:

Saarya said...

Lovely post! As I was reading the first line, I thought is she talking about SRK! I think he does one more thing, just what Cricket does...he connects people together!

I can relate to everything that you've poured out of your heart! Except that I never want to meet him ever. He is already a part of me, and keeps me going through happy and sad times. And I don't want to see the look of a stranger in his eyes for me when I meet him :)

May he always keep you inspiring, and giving you goosebumps!
God Bless!

kritika said...

Thanks Saarya ...So true :)

Mohita Menon said...

I love the post..straight from the heart i wud say..
It reflects something that I always wanted to put in words when people posed questions.. I have always admired him for his wit,his sheer ageless dynamism, his commitment to family and work. I agree his movies recently haven't met that mark but he will continue to woo me as an individual!

kritika said...

true Mohita...he is what he is and always will be....

Kanishka said...

:D true superstar :D love him

Popular Posts