Monday 22 April 2013

Happy Dying Earth Day

I started reading newspaper.
What at most I can learn from today's fresh news;

Trees being cut,
new laws are made,
but who watched what is done and what not to be;
don't mind wasting water in running taps,
but people protest rain water harvesting;
dying humanity when a man rapes a 5 year old,
and only one thought that lingers in me,
he killed us all!!
Still We will stand together today,
To celebrate auspicious EARTH's Day.
Hope which is there within,
Will die sooner, we can think
Days of mourning
brings us another bad news,
as we gonna miss
brilliant Shakuntala Devi.
Life with so much uncertainty
has attained the path,
which will lead us nowhere but wrath.


With so many thoughts, I wrote the above un-linked lines, describing the state of my mind.
This is tribute to 'Human PC' Shakuntala Devi, whom I have always worshiped secretly and little girl who was raped and killed, making me wish more and more every womb be blessed with just boy!!!

I would also like to give tribute to our lady leader CM Sheila Dixit, for giving this city name
        "DILDAAR DELHI"
And isn't it suiting us so well, cause we really have big Heart, as age is no bar!!!
(Ashamed)

Once Again Happy Dying Earth Day!!!



No comments:

Popular Posts