Wednesday 17 October 2012

Law and Order ... and MONEY ???

Today I read this statement :

I believe Salman Khurshid could not have embezzled Rs 71 lakh…It is a very small amount for a central minister

BENI PRASAD VERMA,
Union minister of state for steel, on scam allegations against Salman Khurshid ( Reported from TimeofIndia Delhi edition, 17 October 2012 ) 

And I cant just help laughing. Scandals in crores is so much prevalent these days that it raises doubts in mind of normal being when a "Central Minister" get caught in scandals involving lakhs.
We twist and turn our minds, couldn't he get his hand fixed on higher value, does his power limits him to this much amount.
But my dear friends, it isn't that small for a "commoner ", and specially when it was for humanity; which of course these politician has buried in their own self coffins!!!!

And when I really think back the money scandal in which khurshid ( Even don't like to make 'K' capital for the cause he is unimportant to me now ) might be involved, was for less privileged people, and such doings will surely make them disabled and Handicapped for lifetime. Isn't it shame ???


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

Popular Posts