Sunday 14 October 2012

Before a goodnight sleep...

      My inner thoughts in middle of night provoked me to write a post. Yes I was feeling uneasy, some small incidence  incited this instinct in me. Just 5 minutes of uneasiness made me draw few answers which I cannot learn in past 24 years of earthly relations.
These crucial 5 minutes told me :
You form a very difficult personality, when your soul get confused of your decisions, how can people whom you talk once a month or more rarely can understand your pure thoughts.
It also told me Every relation has shell life, means it has a expiry!  But in this case u can always alter that date, what u need is take care of it, maintain it, but if u try to neglect it;dont despair over its end.

I easily understood what it meant! And yes it hurted me a bit; but truly my heart strong enough told me "Thats true! !!But there is another truth its not you always who did this. And even if you feel its your mistake since you realized it, you can ignore it cause IT WILL ALWAYS BE A SELFISH WORLD! !!"

Kritika

No comments:

Popular Posts