Friday 30 September 2011

Wake me up when September ends...


A post for sure was not scheduled for today, but isnt my title enough to satisfy my urge to write today J.
A beautiful song from past brings with it just not the lyrics but strings of emotions attached with it, and sometimes whole bag full of memories. It’s important to cherish to retain their flavour something like soft soft corn, baked on coal, dipped in lime with a tinge of salt, isnt it yum!!

 It is not the only thing, which made me write today. But a blog, which I read, it was very simple, and I could easily connect with the person. The oddles of emotions made me feel excited and yet brought out a short and simple post.
Summer has come and passed 
The innocent can never last 
wake me up when September ends"
Just simply how the lyricist of this song tells us, our life is so much like seasons, 
"with summer it brings us memories of our childhood,
  Going to our nani’s house and playing all day around, with rain the days; when getting wet was easiest option, and winters is just another indication that summers are not far away!”

So have a nice time with this wonderful epic song J



No comments:

Popular Posts