Tuesday 5 May 2015

motherhood ...still a dream


Its almost 11 months, when this little princess came into my arms, and today also when I hold her, I feel same. Its amazing, how she changed me completely as a person, and help me find this most amazing characteristic of a woman; Motherhood. I still see myself in astonishment, how my body parts evolved for a child, and became a home for this baby foetus for 9 months, and then a mother to feed my baby's stomach, a cradle to make her sleep in tranquillity and most important, centre of abundance of love. Believe me, I never imagined I can ever do all this until she came.

The first time I held her in my arms, I realised she is part of me, she has the most beautiful essence of our love, she smells of innocence, she steals looks of my love (her father), and she beholds, my childhood, which I will relive again. She touched my senses, and invoked the hidden mother in me. She made me believe, I can be someone whom she can trust for everything. Its miraculous, how beautifully she held my hand and took me on this adventurous trip of mother-daughter journey.

Every morning, when she wakes up and gives me her ravishing smile, I feel God has showered me with lots of blessings. Truly, she is gift of God, and a prettiest dream!!!





No comments:

Popular Posts