Thursday 14 February 2013

A Valentine day for us :-)

With this fast pacing life, you simply forget to tell someone very special how beautiful life is you by my side.....
The simple moments we share every day is something which makes me live life to fullest.
When in morning we rush for office and in car I keep stuffing your mouth with breakfast, sometimes it contains eatables you might not prefer eating but you know you can't resist then.
How we are always ready for a karaoke moments when we hear some classic song we love.
And even after a year of marriage, while driving a little tickle make you say " I am a learner na"
even in hurry we always have time for each other and so much more.
And on this Valentine I just wish we keep sharing special moments forever
And love keep flowing like a sparkling white river in its purest form :-).....
Happy Valentine day to my hubby
Cause I still don't believe we are really married....

No comments:

Popular Posts